- To impart quality education based upon ethical and human values and to hone the skills of students with scientific temperament to meet global standards thereby paving the way for establishment of an egalitarian and humane society to usher in a new millennium.
- To equip the students with global skills so as to make them meet the demands of the society.
- To inculcate human values and imbibe the tenet of universal brotherhood.
- To empower the students with appropriate skills to face the challenges of competitive job market.
- To promote and encourage the spirit of research among the faculty and the advanced learners.
- To start job-oriented certificate / diploma courses besides conventional courses to instill self-confidence in the students.
- To promote linkages with Industry in order to expand the horizon of employability.
- To identify, institutionalize and implement some of the “Best Practices” in vogue in the top NAAC assessed institutions.
- To identify opportunities for extending relations with industry through various activities, including topic-oriented technical seminars and industrial tours etc.,
- To make the students realize their inherent potential and bring out their innate talent of creativity and leadership qualities.