- The college Alumni association was formed to bridge the gap between the former students and the present students of the institution.
- A senior faculty member with a wider social network naturally acts as the convener of the Alumni Association. Sri. P. Veerabhadra Reddy, Lecturer in Botany played a commendable role in enrolling alumni members by contacting the former students in India and Abroad.
- It plays a vital role in giving constructive and progressive suggestions for the development of the institution.
- It shares its expertise, cherished memories and motivates the present students towards achieving set targets.
- The Alumni meeting was held on the occasion of NAAC committee’s visit won laurels and encomiums from every quarter for organizing and making it a grand success.
- It contributes generously, for the development of college infrastructure.
- The Alumni members magnanimously donated money for presenting Endowment Prizes to toppers in different subjects.
- The very presence of the Alumni members serves as a motivational factor to the present students to shape their career.
- The convener conducts the general body meeting of the Alumni every year.
- It discusses the future plans for the improving the academic standards of the students.
- It also aims keeping the campus clean and green as a part of “Swach Bharath”.
It is a pride to be a member of the college Alumni. Those who aspire to enroll themselves in Alumni may contact Alumni Association.
The Principal is pleased to constitute Alumni Association with the following staff members of this college for the academic year 2017-18.
1 Smt. M. Hemalatha, Lecturer in Chemistry Convenor
2 Sri G. Babu Chetty, Lecturer in English Co-Convener
3 Sri S.V. Ramesh Kumar, Lecturer in English Member
4 Dr. S. Selvam, Lecturer in Economics Member
5 Sri M. Gopal Naidu, Lecturer in English Member
6 Sri S. Saravana, Lecturer in Comp. Appli. Member
7 Dr. A. Jayasankar, Lecturer in Zoology Member
APPLICATION FORM FOR AN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
Please complete the application form and return or mail to:
Address: Convenor, Alumni Association, PVKN Govt College, Chittoor, Andhrapradesh-517002.
Date of Birth :
|Name of the Course||Group||Year of Pass|
I am interested in the following
□ Joining PVKN Alumni Association
□ Attending PVKN Alumni Meetings
□ Sponsorship of Special Events, Lectures …
□ Donate materials of academic-cultural value
□ Contribute funds towards Alumni projects, services etc
□ Institute Awards / Scholarships.
Signature : Date: