STATE BEST TEACHER AWARD
Particulars of the Teacher
Name : Dr. K.SUBRAMANYAM NAIDU
Designation : READER IN PHYSICS
College in which working : P.V.K.N. Govt. College, Chittoor
Mobile Number : 09440240678
Email Address : email@example.com
Date of birth : 24-08-1958
Age : 56 years
Date of first appointment : 12-09-1984 as Junior Lecturer
Date of appointment / promotion : 20-11-1999 as Lecturer
as Lecturer in Degree College
Teaching Experience : 30 years 2 months
Awards received : Received State Best Teacher Award-2014
Member, NSS Advisory Committee, of S.V. University, Tirupati, during 2004,2008 and 2012-13.
Member, Academic Committee, EAMCET-2010, JNTU, Hyderabad.
Member, Subject Committee in Physics, B.I.E, A.P.Hyderabad, to revise the Syllabus.
Member, To evaluate Syllabus Equivalence of RGUKT IIIT Programme, B.I.E, A.P. Hyderabad,
Member in District Collegiate Education Development and Review Committee(DCEDRC), constituted by Dist. Collector, Chittoor.
Coordinator, Career & Counseling Cell(UGC)
Member, Anti-Ragging Committee
Member and District Vice-President, GCGTA AP, for Chittoor Dist.
Research and Consultancy
07 students were guided for Phil in distant mode from study centers located in A.P for other universities
Minor Research Project:
One Minor Research Project entitled “Absorption and Photoluminescence Spectra of Rare-Earths Doped Chlorophosphate Glasses” sanctioned vide UGC letter No.F.MRP-2628/08 (UGC-SERO), Link No. 2628 dated 18-03-2008, Completed.
Research papers published:
Fluorescence Properties of Pr3+-doped (NaPO3)6– BaCl2 –ZnCl2 – RF glasses
Matter. Sci. Lett. 11 (1991) 336.
Absorption Properties of Nd3+ – doped (NaPO3)6– BaCl2 –ZnCl2 – RF glasses
Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer 47 (1992) 515.
Photoluminescence Properties of Ho3+ -doped (NaPO3)6– BaCl2 –ZnCl2 – RF
Matter. Letters 14 (1992) 355.
Photoluminescence Properties of Er3+ -doped (NaPO3)6– BaCl2 –ZnCl2 – RF
Matter. Letters 13 (1992) 299.
Fluorescence Properties of Tm3+ -doped (NaPO3)6– BaCl2 –ZnCl2 – RF Glasses.
Ferroelectrics Letters 14 (1992) 53.
Seminars / conferences attended and presented papers:
Attended two day State Level Workshop for Principals and UGC Coordinators from 23-24th April 2014, at Govt. Degree College for Men, Ananthapuramu.Participated and presented paper in One Day National Workshop on “Advanced Materials Characterization Techniques” At Dept. of Physics, S.V. University, Tirupati, on 23rd March,2013.Participated in National Level Seminar on “Recent Advances in Spectroscopy” organized by the Dept. of Physics, Auxilium College, Vellore, T.N. on 14TH 2012.Participated and presented paper The National Seminar (UGC) on “Emerging Materials and Technologies, EMT2010” at Dept. of Physics, S.S.B.N. Degree &P.G. College, Anantapur, A.P. from 9th to 10th2010.
Participated in One Week Workshop on “INNOVATIVE EXPERIMENTS” at Inter University Accelerator Centre, NEW DELHI from 22nd to 27th Feb. 2010.
Attended National Summit on “Quality In Education” organized by C.I.I., institute of Quality, at Trade Center, Chennai, from 23rd to 24th2009.
Attended National Conference on ‘Advances in Nano-materials, Devices and Technologies” held at Dept. of Physics, S.V. Degree College, Kadapa, during 11th -12th July 2009.
Seminars/ Workshops Organized:
Conducted two day National Workshop on “Experiments for young Engineers and Scientists-Exp Eyes” for UG teachers, at Dept. of Physics & Electronics, P.V.K.N.Govt. College, Chittoor, during 15-16, Nov. 2013.
Books authored & publised:
Multi authored text book for I year PHYSICS, published by Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. HYDERABAD. (Telugu Academy)
Multi authored text book for II year PHYSICS, published by Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. HYDERABAD. (Telugu Academy)
Extension and Support activities :
Massive tree plantation programme organized during Janmabhoomi- Maa College, in the college with the Rector, Registrar, Dean, CDC., S.V.University, Tirupati along with the local private colleges.
As convener celebrated “Telugu Pandaga” in the College on the eve of Worlds Telugu Conference held at Tirupati.
Taken part in health awareness programmes by conducting Health Camps during Special Camps.
Organized AIDS Awareness programmes and Rallies.
Motivated the students towards eradication of pollution in our surroundings.
As NSS Progamme Officer the follwing activities were Organized:
Conducted NSS Special Camp at Kanipakam(03), Nangamangalam
Conducted NSS Special Camp at Agraharam, Chittoor Rural
Organized Blood Donation Camps(>20) and Blood grouping programme
Organized health awareness campaign among slum areas in rural areas
Organized AIDS and Swine Flu awareness
STATE BEST TEACHER AWARD
Particulars of the Teacher
- Name : Dr. A. Nagaraja Naidu, Ph.D
- Designation : Reader in Economics & Coordinator for M.A. Economics Studies
- Qualifications : M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
- Date of Birth : 04-08- 1954
- Address : PVKN Govt. College, Chittoor.
(Accredited with B++ grade by NAAC.)
Ph. No. (O)240457, 241768 (08572)
Ph.No. (R) 2243296 (0877)
- Service Particulars : 1. Joined as Lecturer on 04/05/1984.
- Promoted to Senior Lecturer on 04/05/1991
- Promoted to Selection Grade on 01/01/1996.
- Reader designated as on 16/01/2001
- Papers published : More than 40 articles, in Journals like Mainstream,
Frontier, Social Science Probings, Telugu Vygnanika
Masapathrika (Telugu Academy) and in Telugu ailies like Eenadu, Andhra Jyothi, Vaartha,Visalaandhra, etc.,
- Books published : 1. As Joint Author, “Nuthana Ardhika Vyavasthapai Adhyayanam”, Oct-2-4,1992, Andhra Pradesh Vyyavasaya Cooleela samakhya, Loyala Public School, Guntur – 522 005.
- A. Nagaraja Naidu (ed.) Globalisation : Theory and Practice, P.V.K.N. Govt. College, Chittoor, 2004.
- A. Nagaraja Naidu (ed.), The Political Economy of Drought and Deterioration of Tank Irrigation in Rayalaseema, P.V.K.N.
Govt.College, Chittoor , 2005.
- A. Nagaraja Naidu, The Political Economy of Underdevelopment in Rayalaseema, Mahamaya Publications, New Delhi, 2007.
- A.Nagaraja Naidu (ed) , Laissez-faireism in Higher Education in India , PVKN Govt.College, Chittoor,2007.
- Specilisation : Public Economics, Agriculture and Rural Development and Political Economy.
- Projects undertaken : Submitted for two projects.
- Seminars /Conferences organized : 1. 21st A.P. Economic Annual Conference, 8th & 9th Febuary 2003.
- ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on Globalisation, 11th & 12th December, 2004.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on The Political Economy of Drought and Deterioration of Tank Irrigation in Rayalaseema held on 27th & 28th October, 2005.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on Laissez – Faireism in Higher Education held on 19-20, December, 2007.
- Inservice Programmes : 1. Orientation course, S.V. University, from 1st to 26th March 1990.
- Refresher course in Economics, S.V. University, from 20th Dec 1993 to 8th Jan 94.
- Refresher course in Economics, Jawarharlal Nehru University, New Delhi from 5th to 30th Jan 1998.
- Refresher course in Economics, Jawarharlal Nehru University, New Delhi from 27th Dec-2004 to 20th Jan 2005.
- Workshop on Repositioning of Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh – ‘Quality Improvement in Teaching of Economics’ at Tirupati, January, 6-7, 2006 , Commissionarate of Collegiate Education, AP, Hyderabad.
- The A.P. State Skills update workshop for Economics Lecturers, 19-24, February, 2007 conducted by Directorate of Collegiate Education, AP.
- Workshop in Basic Mathematics for select Economics Lecturers from 20-09-2007 to 22-09-2007, Commissioner of Collegiate Education A.P, Hyderabad.
- Membership in Economic bodies : 1. Andhra Pradesh Economic Association.
- Board of Studies for Five Year Integrated Course in MA Economics, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
- Research Guideship : Guideship for M.Phil students in Periyar University , Salem, is permitted for 18 students.
- Any other information
- Seminars attended : Seventeen
- Radio speeches : Ten
- National Social Services : Undergone training in National Cadet Corps, (Army Division) for Commissioned Officer with the rank of Lieutenant.
Reader in Economics Coordinator for MA Economics PVKN Govt. College, Chittoor
PUBLICATIONS OF DR. A. NAGARAJA NAIDU, READER IN ECONOMICS,
PVKN GOVT. COLLEGE, CHITTOOR.
- Dr. A . Nagaraja Naidu , NAAC and the Peacock – Enhancement of Quality in Higher Education , paper submitted at NAAC Sponsored Regional Seminar , Conducted by Govt. College for Men ( Quality Assurance Cell), Ananthapur. March 1-2, 2008.
- Dr.A.Nagaraj Naidu (ed.), Laissez-Faireism in Higher Education, (UGC Sponsored National Seminar Proceedings), PVKN Government College, Chittoor, 19-20, December 2007.
- Dr. A . Nagaraja Naidu , NAAC and the Peacock – Quality in Higher Education ,paper submitted at UGC Sponsored National Seminar, Conducted by D N R College, Bhimavaram, held on 12-13 February 2007 ,
- Dr. A. Nagaraja Naidu, The Political Economy of Underdevelopment – The Colonial State in Rayalaseema, Mahamaya Publishers, New Delhi, 2007.
5.. Dr. A Nagaraja Naidu, The Economics of Globalisation, Agrarian Crises, and Farmers Suicides, paper submitted at UGC Sponsored National Seminar conducted by Department of political science and Sociology, S V University, Tirupati, held on 2-3 December 2006
- Dr.A. Nagaraja Naidu (ed.) Globalisation : Theory and Practice, ( ICSSR Sponsored NationalSeminar Prooceedings ) P.V.K.N. Govt. College, Chittoor, December, 2004.
- Dr. A. Nagaraja Naidu (ed.), The Political Economy of Drought and Deterioration of Tank Irrigation in Rayalaseema, (UGC Sponsored National Seminar Proceedings) , P.V.K.N. Govt. College, Chittoor , October 2005.
- As Joint Author, “Nuthana Ardhika Vyavasthapai Adhyayanam”, Andhra Pradesh Vyyavasaya Cooleela samakhya, 1992, Loyala Public School, Guntur – 522 005.
- “Palaekaralanu Aadu Kovadam Prathuthva Badhyatha”, Vaartha (Telugu daily),
- “palagallu_Burujulu”, VELUGU BATA, sanchuika – 16, Samputi – 2, Chittoor,
- “Thomas Monroe Rayalaseema” TELUGU, ( Monthly) (Telugu Academy),Hyderabad , March 1993.
- “Rayalaseemalo Sannagillina Chinnaneetivanarulu”, Ibid, June, 1992.
- “Raitvari Vidanamlo Feudalism – Rayalaseemalo Gramapeddallu”, TELUGU, op.cit, Hyderabad, December, 1991, Vol. 5 No. 12.
- “ Viplavakarulu Chittooru Palagallu”, CHITTOOR SOBHA, , Vol. 8 No. 1. 1991.
- “Vorrikoka Borugu – Burugu Koka Palegadu”, ANDHRA PRABHA, ( Telugu National Daily) July, 1991.
- “palaekili Doralu – Voka Parisilana”, TELUGU, (Telugu Academy), Aug. Vol. 5, No. 8, 1991.
- “Barathadesamlo Secularism”, PVKN Govt. College, Annual Magazine, 1990-91.
- “Poraderegani Kummukavaledu – UDAYAM (National Daily), 13/05/1991.
- “Matallo Secularism- Chetallo mathonmadam”, UDAYAM, 26/11/1990.
- “Bharthadesamlo Karuvu”, NALUPU, Hyderabad Book Trust, 16/10/1990.
- “Pranthiya Asamanathalalo Rayalaseema”, S.C.N.R. Govt. College,Annual Magazine, 1989-90, Proddatur, AP.
- “Votlakkosam Padakalu Samajaniki Chetu”, ANDHRAJYOTHI, (Daily), 01/03/1990.
- “Jawahar Rojgar Yojana Dwara Grameena Nirudyoga Nirmulana”, ANDHRAPATRIKA, 19/09/1989.
- “Rayalaseema – Jalarajakiyaseema”, UDAYAM, 18/06/1989
- “Sayudha Porata Veerudu Vuyalavada”, ANDHRAJYOTHI (Telugu Weekly), 03/03/1989.
- “Rayalaseema pallegallu”, Ibid, 03/01/1989.
- “Anadiga Kudi Edamala Daga Daga_rayalaseema”, Udayam, 10/12/1988.
- “Rayalaseema Kannilla Rajakiyaloo”, ARUNATARA, (Telugu Monthly), July, 1988.
- “Muggurallaseema Mutathagadalaseema?”, VISALANDHRA, 04/06/1988.
- “Porataveerudu Vuyalavada”, Ibid, 22/02/1988.
- “Rajakiya Kakshalatho Erupekkina Rayalaseema”, UDAYAM, 07/12/1987.
- “Dalithula Rakthamtho Erupekkina Grammena Baratha Desam”, Dalita Shakti, (TeluguMonthly), November 1987.
33.“Ayudalapai Nidhula Vyam Vinasakaram”, VISALANDRA (Telugu Daily), , 19/06/1987.
- “Nishidda Avushadalanu Ammuthunna Bahulajathi Kampinilu”, Ibid, 21/06/1987.
- “Vsyavasaya Ranganni Sasinche Samrajya Vadam”, Ibid, 19/04/1987.
- “Bhusamskaranala Ammalloe Boorjuva Prabhatvala Daga”, VISALANDRA (Telugu Daily), 28/01/1987.
- “America Bhallukapattulo Prapancha Bank”, VISALANDRA, 06/01/1987.
38.“Arthika Vyavasthala Runanadhalahari” UDAYAM (Telugu National Daily), 22/04/1986.
- “Rayalaseema Raythula Arthika Stithigazthulu”, All India Radio, Cuddapah
23/05/1991. (Between 7.40 AM to 8 AM).
- “Atavi Sampadha Andhari Asthi”, All India Radio, Cuddapah 15/05/1991. (Between 7.30 AM to 7.45 AM).
- “Jeevanopadiga Atavio Utptattulu”, All India Radio, Cuddapah 24/01/1989. (Between 7.30 AM to 7.45 AM).
- “A Comment on Perostrokia”, Paper submitted at Long Live Marxism Forum, Gorakhpur, U.P, June 1990, (Translated into Hindi and published in ITHIHASBODHINI, Quarterly magazine, Dec., 1990, Gorakhpur).
- “Caste and Land in Colonial South India”, in K.L. Sharma (ed) Caste and Class in India, Jaipur, Rawat publications, 1994.
44 “Imperialism is the Director of Indian Economy”, THIRD WORLD CALLING, New Delhi, Vol.1, No. 8, 1986.
- “Population Bomb”, FRONTIER, July, 28, 1986.
- “Nazi-desam-Andhra Pradesh”, FRONTIER, Feb. 15,1986.
- “Harijans in Semi-feudalism – A case study of Karamchedu”, SOCIAL SCIENCE PROBINGS, People’s Publishing House, New Delhi, Vol.2 No. 4, 1985.
- “Social Change in Semi-Feudalism”, MAINSTREAM, Delhi, Dec. 8, 1984.
- “The struggle goes on in A.P”, FRONTIER, Calcutta, Vol. 15, No. 27 Feb. 19, 1983.
Reader in Economics Rtd.Principal (Govt. Degree College, Rapur)
Coordinator for MA Economics
PVKN Govt. College, Chittoor